Saturday, December 23, 2017
With Heartiest Greetings for Christmas - Here are the Greatest Quotes of Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ has been the leading light for all Christians for over 2000 years now. In India, we, the Hindus predominantly, look up to Jesus Christ also as the prophet and son of God, as much as Lord Krishna was.
Lord Krishna said in the Gita, I will take birth from time to time, to uplift righteousness and remove wickedness from the world.
I therefore firmly believe that, he was himself born as JESUS CHRIST, in West Asia some 2000 years ago, for this purpose, as stated by himself in the Bhagavad Gita.
The teachings of Lord Krishna and Jesus Christ are much the same. Both have descended from the Heaven to uplift Humanity through Good Conduct and righteous ways.
I have placed below a few choicest quotes of Jesus Christ.His words are simply Great and must be followed by all Humanity for all time to come.
I greet all people of the world on the occasion of the Christmas (25th of this month) and pray that the choicest blessings of the God and of Jesus Christ be showered on all of you.
Now, the Greatest quotes of Jesus Christ :
1. But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you.
2. Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day.
3. Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.
4. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
5. For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?
6. A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
7. So I say to you, Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you.
8. If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
9. I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.
10. If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.
11. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted.
12. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
13. Give to everyone who begs from you; and of him who takes away your goods do not ask them again. And as you wish that men would do to you, do so to them.
14. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
15. It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
16. All the commandments: You shall not commit adultery, you shall not kill, you shall not steal, you shall not covet, and so on, are summed up in this single command: You must love your neighbor as yourself.