- Enlightenment is the journey from head back to the heart, from words back to silence, to innocence in spite of your intelligence.
Our world is an energy field connected with thoughts. The thought which arises in us doesn’t get wasted; it goes round and round the world and comes back to us.
Action comes out of conscious decision. Reaction comes out of impulsiveness. Impulsiveness creates a chain of karma.
- “One student at a renowned management institution asked Guruji, “What is the purpose of life?” Guruji smiled and responded that that was the “million-dollar question,” but one for which the student would have to search within himself to find the answer. “Anyone who knows that will not tell you, and if anyone tries to tell you that he knows, he really doesn’t know,” Guruji said.
As a man, you never want to step on the emotions of the woman,” Guruji explained. “And as a woman, you do not want to step on the ego of the man"
A baby would have done all the yogasanas from birth to age 3 !
Seva should walk hand in hand with sadhana (spiritual practices). If one is absent, you will not gain anything from the other. From sadhana you get strength to do seva, and from seva you get depth in sadhana. But remember that sadhana is your first priority!
Your words, your dreams, and your thoughts have power to create conditions in your life.
- Turn your thoughts and conversations around to be more positive and power-packed with faith, hope, love and action. Don’t be afraid to believe that you can have what you want and deserve.The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settle for.
- Watch how your circumstances and situations begin to change when you change the way you speak.
- It is an art to express our opinion in appreciable way. Those who possess this type of effective art of communication are unique in nature. To communicate affectionately with one and all is a skill worth possessing. Communicating without prejudice is vital for successful living.
There are only selfish or bad moments; there are no bad people in this world. They are ignorant. Inside every culprit is a victim crying for help. Feel compassionate for such people.
A mind that is in the present moment is meditation.
Do you think that meditation is deep concentration? Then you’re in for a surprise:
- To meditate:
Meditation is accepting this moment, and living every moment totally with depth.
Are you curious to know the steps/actions - that lead to meditation?;
=See the next Post of = Words of Wisdom from Sri Sri Ravishankar at :