Guruji’s WORDS OF WISDOM – make us contemplate, meditate and arrive at Life’s truths – so effortlessly.
- Here are the signs of love. When you love someone, you see nothing wrong with them.
- When you love someone, you want to see them always happy and you want them to have the best.
- Love is the highest strength, yet it makes you absolutely weak
- Love cannot tolerate distance, and hatred cannot tolerate nearness.
- You can experience love, but you cannot describe it or express it totally.
- Love is beyond sight, touch, smell, taste, and sound.
- When there is Love, there is no ego; ego dissolves like the dew drops with the sun.
- In the company of one who is living Love, you also cant but spring into that Love.
- Love is that phenomenon of dissolving, disappearing, merging, becoming one with.
- Love is that phenomenon of total letting go.
- The seers, the seen, and the process of seeing all merge. The knowledge, the knower, and the known, they all merge, become one & that is Divine Love.
- In ignorance anger is cheap and a smile is costly
- Make your smile cheaper and you anger expensive.
- The anger of the enlightened is a blessing
- Silence is the goal of all answers. If an answer does not silence the mind, it is no answer
- Only Silence is complete
- Smiling with all the existence is Silence
- Purpose of words is to create silence.
Readers can also read the Next Post on Guruji's quotable quotes at the following URL :